Do I have a car accident case?
When accidents result in severe injury or death, legal action is usually the result. But what about those cases where the injuries are less severe, or not so obvious? Who would you turn to to help you decide the right course of action to pursue after an auto accident?
The Lietz Law Firm is experienced and knowledgeable about how to help you decide what to do after an accident. If you are injured in an auto accident and believe another may be to blame, contact us for a consultation during which we will review your case and go over your legal options.
Get answers to your questions…
- After my injury, how long do I have to file a lawsuit?
- Can I fire my personal injury attorney?
- Can I sue a transit authority for my injury?
- Do I have a car accident case?
- Do I have a personal injury case?
- Do I have a workplace injury lawsuit?
- Do I need a lawyer for my personal injury case?
- Do most personal injury lawsuits settle out of court?
- Do the plaintiff’s actions affect damages awarded?
- How long will a commercial vehicle accident lawsuit take?
- How long will a truck accident lawsuit take?
- How long will an auto accident lawsuit take?
- I was injured in an accident and need an attorney. What should I do?
- What are “damages,” and what different types of damages exist?
- What is the difference between mediation and arbitration?
- What kind of cases related to wrongful death in DC has Lietz Law handled?
- Will I have to testify in court?