I was injured in an accident and need an attorney. What should I do?
If you have not already done so, see a doctor about your injuries and follow their instructions. If your injuries are visible, photograph them as soon as possible. Write down everything you can remember about the accident. As soon as you are ready to speak with an attorney, contact us to schedule a consultation. We are experienced in personal injury lawsuits, and we are ready to assist you.
Get answers to your questions…
- After my injury, how long do I have to file a lawsuit?
- Can I fire my personal injury attorney?
- Can I sue a transit authority for my injury?
- Do I have a car accident case?
- Do I have a personal injury case?
- Do I have a workplace injury lawsuit?
- Do I need a lawyer for my personal injury case?
- Do most personal injury lawsuits settle out of court?
- Do the plaintiff’s actions affect damages awarded?
- How long will a commercial vehicle accident lawsuit take?
- How long will a truck accident lawsuit take?
- How long will an auto accident lawsuit take?
- I was injured in an accident and need an attorney. What should I do?
- What are “damages,” and what different types of damages exist?
- What is the difference between mediation and arbitration?
- What kind of cases related to wrongful death in DC has Lietz Law handled?
- Will I have to testify in court?